H&H Consultants, Inc. is the leading construction recruiting firm in Charlotte, NC. H&H Consultants is devoted solely to the construction industry and has worked with many of the ENR Top 400 firms throughout the US during its 25 year history. Bob Honour, Principal, has over thirty five years of experience in job placement and 28 years of experience in construction recruiting. He also worked directly for an ENR Top 10 contractor for five years.
H&H Consultants has done searches for commercial and industrial general contractors, mechanical subcontractors, electrical subcontractors, drywall subcontractors, developer/builders and development firms.
H&H Consultants has thousands of contacts in the construction industry and has in depth knowledge of leading firms. Our staff has worked directly in the construction industry so we have a true understanding of how the industry works.
H&H Consultants has knowledge of the best general contractors, where the most qualified cancidates can be found, and how to recruit and screen the leading candidates in the industry.
H&H Consultants does not merely try to fill a position, we find the best qualified available candidates. The ability to do this comes from years of working in the industry, the respect the firm has earned by completing numerous difficult searches, and the knowledge of how to assess what qualities determine a top candidate.
H&H Consultants does not just submit a reume to client companies. We do indepth reference checks and background research to determine a true fit for the client's needs.
Our client is a $300M/yr. commercial general contractor with multiple offices throughout the southeast. This position will be second in command within the department. They will be responsible for the management of the virtual design and construction process within the companies projects. They will need to be a champion of new technology and help with the adoption and utilization by other offices.
- Proficient in the use of software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks Manager and Solibri model checker, BIM 360 Field, BIM 360 Glue
- Familiar with data exchange formats such as DGN, DWG, NWD, IFC and COBie
- Excellent report writing, presentation and public speaking skills
- Have a good working knowledge of industry standards such as PAS 1192-2: 2013 and BS 1192: 2007
- Previous practical experience of 3D modeling, embedded data, collaboration and coordination software.
- Relevant 1st degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 year recent experience in a building/ MEP construction role
- Have an understanding of the construction industry in the context of BIM