Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Tazewell County, VA
Director of Construction
A private equity firm is searching for a Director of Construction to oversee the development and construction of a water treatment facilities and industrial complex. The Director will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the construction of the entire complex. Project size is approximately $150M.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a progressive firm utilizing the latest technologies in an emerging industry where you will share in the success of the company as you help it grow.
You do not have to currently live in Virginia and travel, living expenses or relocation will be paid. Your qualifications and abilities are what are important, not necessary where you currently live.
- Manage design process from concept through construction.
- Ensure all construction is in compliance with design specifications is completed on schedule, adheres to budget, meets accounting requirements and is built to quality standards.
- Liaison between Owner, Engineering firm, General Contractor, and other vendors/subcontractors.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Manage the bidding process from draft to close-out including compliance with state and local requirements.
- Manage all aspects of the project during the construction phase including contractual, planning and budget management.
- Acts as customer contact for construction project field activities.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently on assigned project.
- May attend relevant city and county meetings as they relate to the project.
- Prepare written reports and present oral status reports to key stakeholders.
- A 4 year construction related degree is required.
- Experience with water &/or wastewater treatment, energy and/or industrial construction projects such as food processing plants. Project size should be over $100M.
- Additional education such as a MBA is a plus.
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM) credential is also preferred.
Salary - $150K-200K/year with bonus potential
Keywords: Construction Jobs, Roanoke, VA, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Richmond, VA, Kingsport, TN, Construction Project Manager, Project Executive, Construction Manager, Construction Owners Representative, Director of Construction, Industrial Construction, Water Treatment, Aquaculture, Engineer, Certified Construction Manager, Food Processing Plant, Piping, Energy, Industrial.