H&H Consultants, Inc. is the leading construction recruiting firm in Charlotte, NC. H&H Consultants is devoted solely to the construction industry and has worked with many of the ENR Top 400 firms throughout the US during its 25 year history. Bob Honour, Principal, has over thirty five years of experience in job placement and 28 years of experience in construction recruiting. He also worked directly for an ENR Top 10 contractor for five years.
H&H Consultants has done searches for commercial and industrial general contractors, mechanical subcontractors, electrical subcontractors, drywall subcontractors, developer/builders and development firms.
H&H Consultants has thousands of contacts in the construction industry and has in depth knowledge of leading firms. Our staff has worked directly in the construction industry so we have a true understanding of how the industry works.
H&H Consultants has knowledge of the best general contractors, where the most qualified cancidates can be found, and how to recruit and screen the leading candidates in the industry.
H&H Consultants does not merely try to fill a position, we find the best qualified available candidates. The ability to do this comes from years of working in the industry, the respect the firm has earned by completing numerous difficult searches, and the knowledge of how to assess what qualities determine a top candidate.
H&H Consultants does not just submit a reume to client companies. We do indepth reference checks and background research to determine a true fit for the client's needs.
Georgia based 70 year old family owned commercial General Contractor is looking for a superintendent with industrial/manufacturing experience to joint their team. Some travel is required but limited to the southeast.
Duties include the following as it pertains to on-site management of a construction project:
- Take the lead on productivity issues and monitor work performance and efficiency of employees and subcontractors to ensure project plans and schedule are followed and project is executed effectively and within budget.
- Contribute to the development of a construction plan to manage subcontractor activities.
- Ensure construction compliance with design requirements.
- Supervise and coordinate field engineering and construction activities.
- Practice sound selection and hiring procedures.
- Assure compliance with project construction schedule budgets and assume responsibility for the commissioning of project systems.
- Ensure project materials and workmanship meet the project quality standards.
- Implement and enforce company safety standards and policies on the job site.
- Document and report all injuries, fill out the Incident/Accident Report.
- Advise senior management of potential problems, work interference's or schedule difficulties while assisting in circumventing/resolving such conflicts.
Base salary range: $85k-$125k
Keywords: project supervision, subcontractor management, industrial, light industrial, manufacturing, plant, safety, scheduling, building, commercial, general contractor, GC, negotiated, contractor, construction.