Ardith Rademacher & Associates is a management recruiting firm specializing in the construction industry. Our direct construction industry experience enables us to provide a unique perspective and approach to difficult staffing and career advancement issues within the construction industry.
We know the construction industry. We have conducted successful recruiting assignments in a wide variety of construction and engineering job categories both locally and nationwide.
Join an organization with over 50 years of delivering high performance results and outstanding service. This is an immediate opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager working as the principal point of contact with the Owner and team. This company is big enough to do complex projects with recognized clients, yet small enough where you are rewarded for your personal accomplishments.
Take a few minutes of your time to hear about this position and see if it could possibly pick up the pace of your career and your advancement potential.
- 4 - 12 years project management experience on ground up and renovation projects up to $2 Million.
- Manage the schedule, costs, subcontractors, pay requests, RFI’s, change orders, shop drawings and all business aspects of the projects.
- Mentor and manage assistant project managers and engineers.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Procore.
- Some experience estimating your own projects is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ commercial construction experience.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree, preferably in engineering, building construction or similar.
If you are a team player ready for the next step, join us; an organization with a reputation for high performance and outstanding service. As leaders of change in the construction industry, salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
$65,000 - $80,000/year along with a generous bonus, vehicle, and benefits.