HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking Assistant Project Manager for Multi Family projects. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MULTI FAMILY PROJECTS.
- Oversee critical areas of bid review, construction draw review, project status review, and reporting.
- Prepare credit applications, notice of commencements, permit applications,
- Execute construction contracts, change orders, and monthly service contracts
- Assist with new trade partner setup and management.
- Maintain an electronic filing system for contracts, forms, etc.
- Act as a liaison between Construction/Project Managers and Associates, vendors, and various departments on scheduling of projects.
- Administer Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Partner with Director of Construction or Purchasing on national account management.
- Assist Construction/Project Manager with budget setup and analysis for new and existing communities.
- Facilitate Construction teammate on-boarding.
- Facilitate, note take, and prepare for all weekly construction meetings for all project communities.
- Knowledge of AIA documents specifically G702-703
- Understanding of certificates of insurance (COI)
- Strong initiative and confidence in independent decision making
- Procore proficient
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with focus on excel
- Ability to multitask and work with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of building methods, supplies, as well as estimating and job costing required
- 1-2 years in multi-family construction
- Ability to read, analyze, and demonstrate blueprints
- Excellent time management
Please apply with resume and detailed project list.
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000