Ardith Rademacher & Associates is a management recruiting firm specializing in the construction industry. Our direct construction industry experience enables us to provide a unique perspective and approach to difficult staffing and career advancement issues within the construction industry.
We know the construction industry. We have conducted successful recruiting assignments in a wide variety of construction and engineering job categories both locally and nationwide.
Join an organization with a reputation for delivering high performance results and outstanding service! This is a new opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager working as the principal point of contact with the Owner and team. We will consider a current Project Engineer.
- Track record of consistently delivering for your clients
- 2 - 7 years’ experience on ground-up construction or construction repairs including office, hospital, industrial, garages, bridges
- Manage the schedule, costs, subcontractors, suppliers, and trade partners
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Project, and Procore.
- B.S. Civil Engineering
If you are a team player ready for the next step, this company is big enough to do complex projects with recognized clients, yet small enough where you are rewarded for your personal accomplishments. Projects include Mixed Use, Aviation, Healthcare, Class A Commercial, Education, and Municipal.
Take a few minutes of your time to hear about this position and see if it could possibly pick up the pace of your career and your advancement potential.
$85,000 - $105,000/year along with a generous benefits package and industry leading, management training rotation program.