Ardith Rademacher & Associates is a management recruiting firm specializing in the construction industry. Our direct construction industry experience enables us to provide a unique perspective and approach to difficult staffing and career advancement issues within the construction industry.
We know the construction industry. We have conducted successful recruiting assignments in a wide variety of construction and engineering job categories both locally and nationwide.
Join an organization delivering high performance results and outstanding service in healthcare and hospital construction! This is a new opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager working as a principal point of contact with the Owner and construction team.
- 3+ years project management experience in healthcare or hospital projects
- Manage the schedule, costs, subcontractors, pay requests, RFI’s, change orders, shop drawings
- Manage all business aspects of the projects
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Degree, preferably in engineering, architecture, building construction or similar
As program management and owner’s representative leaders in the construction industry, salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience. This company is big enough to do complex projects with recognized clients, yet small enough where you are rewarded for your personal accomplishments.
Take a few minutes of your time to hear about this position and see if it could possibly pick up the pace of your career and your advancement potential.
$70,000 - $120,000/year