Ardith Rademacher & Associates is a management recruiting firm specializing in the construction industry. Our direct construction industry experience enables us to provide a unique perspective and approach to difficult staffing and career advancement issues within the construction industry.
We know the construction industry. We have conducted successful recruiting assignments in a wide variety of construction and engineering job categories both locally and nationwide.
Join a leader in the Louisiana energy market. We have opportunities for Renewable Energy Project Managers and Seller-Doers to support growing our clients renewable energy business.
Experience will include solar, onshore wind, offshore wind, energy storage and transmission. Our ideal candidate will have preexisting client relationships and a proven track record of winning work within the renewable energy market.
- The Project Manager/Seller-Doer will develop new client accounts
- Prepare proposals and lead teams through county, state and federal permit processes
- The Project Manager/Seller-Doer should also have experience with agency coordination
- The Project Manager/Seller-Doer will have strong critical thinking capabilities and have a flexible approach to problem solving.
- This position requires a self-starter with a strong attention to detail, and a proven commitment to quality management and client satisfaction.
- College degree or experience equivalent
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with account management and business development.
- Must have existing client relationships in the renewable energy market and a proven track record of winning new work.
- Excellent compensation package and benefits. Local candidates preferred, but relocation will be considered.