HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking CABINET INSTALLATION SUPERVISOR in the Athens, Georgia area.
- Responsible for the onsite supervision and recruitment of cabinet installation crews who are installing multifamily cabinets
- Directly oversee the recruiting, scheduling, and performance of subcontractors
- Directly interact with onsite project management
- Help company representatives conduct field measurements, review layouts, schedules, review installer payroll
- Attend contractor and safety meetings
- Maintain quality control while on the jobsite
- While not in the field, will be tasked with recruiting and onboarding subcontractors and assisting with the administrative, logistical, planning, and warehouse needs of the company
- May assist with the installation of small projects such as mock-up rooms and with supplementing the installation subcontractors in order to temporarily increase the rate of production
- At least 3 years of experience in the installation of multifamily cabinetry
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Ability to travel extensively and occasionally on short notice
- Valid driver's license, ability to obtain OSHA certification, forklift certification, and to lift 50 pounds.
- Moderate computer skills and ability to fill in reports in Microsoft Excel
- Occasional weekend work and extended evening hours
Salary $45,000 - $50,000 plus bonuses and excellent benefits.