Commercial Project Manager
HCC Recruiting Services
HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking Project Manager, to work in Atlanta, GA, to manage high profile commercial projects with a highly-respected company.
• Create conceptual scope narratives off minimal information from the client
• Create and manage on overall milestone (critical path) schedule which includes all facets of the project development to include Owner and Design Team activities
• Create and manage the entire budgeting process which includes detailed estimating, value engineering, project forecasting and managing company's budget and schedule expectations
• Develop the procurement strategy and identify long lead time items specific to the project
• Manage multiple members of the Pre-construction team
• Develop positive working relationships with subcontractors and vendors.
• Lead, supervise and mentor Project Managers, Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents and Project Engineers in a wide range of commercial construction projects
• Manage the document control process and insure constant communication with the Client and Design Team
• Manage all financial aspects of the project to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, profit projections and project close-out
• Complete the project close-out process to include as-built documentation and Operations/Maintenance Manuals
• Manage and coordinate subcontractors and vendors in a fair and productive manner
• Build effective relationships with clients, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups
• 5+ years’ of Project Management experience
• Experience managing large commercial projects.
• B.S. in Construction Management or Engineering preferred
• Proven leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with clients
• Experience supervising and developing direct reports while prioritizing and delegating significant responsibilities to others
• Demonstrates solid presentation skills and verbal/written skills
• Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook)
• Proficient in Microsoft Project scheduling
• Ability to travel to project sites as needed
PLEASE SUBMIT PROJECT LIST ALONG WITH RESUME
Excellent salary and benefits.
Contact us at email@example.com or 678 352-1524 for additional information.