HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking Commercial Superintendent with experience working on large ground up steel buildings such as warehouses, industrial buildings, manufacturing plants, storage facilities, and athletic facilities. Current project is in Columbus, Ohio, but can live anywhere.
- Oversee all field subcontractors, schedules, quality control, safety
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, and with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
- Maintains construction schedules, and identifies and solves problems.
- Orders equipment and materials, and schedules inspections as required throughout project durations.
- Accurately tracks and accounts for all material and equipment on site.
- Fully understands project plans, specifications, and safety policies and requirements.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, and suppliers.
- Promotes job site safety.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized job site.
Education And Experience
- Minimum 5 years successful experience as a commercial construction Superintendent.
- Experience with steel buildings required.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi task
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and production in all divisions of commercial construction.
- Experience with managing multiple projects.
Please apply with resume and detailed project list.
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000