HCC Recruiting Services
HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking Commercial Superintendent in the Atlanta area to supervise field operations on assigned projects and provide overall leadership for on-site field administration, supervision, and technical management for all construction operations.
- Maintain quality control and a safe workplace
- Hold pre-task meetings with subcontractors
- Coordination of permit and inspection process
- Project set up and temporary facilities
- Field documents control
- Supervise material handling (receiving & inventory, storage, spare parts (logs))
- Subcontract coordination and conducts subcontractor meetings.
- Client & Subcontractor relations
- Manage completion and punch lists
- Review scope of work in contracts
- Project scheduling and updating with 3 week look ahead Assist with creating baseline schedule - Identify subcontractor manpower needs
- Monitor project equipment usage for projects as well as maintain budgets
- Maintain tools, inventory log
- Manage budget
- Develop and mentor subordinates in the company
- Schedule building department inspections
PLEASE SUBMIT PROJECT LIST WITH RESUME.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678 352-1524 for additional information.