HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR with commercial STUCCO and EIFS experience.
- Coordinate planning, programming and management to ensure project activities are executed in accordance with established contract requirements, budgets and schedules to achieve project completion on time and within budget
- Develop, estimate and bid for all assigned projects
- Oversee project progress and contractor performance through field inspections covering quantity and quality of work performed.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses in conjunction with designated office staff.
- Attend all pre construction project related meetings and communicate effectively to other project team members.
- Assist in creating and implementing project budgets.
- Ensure accurate records are kept of site conditions, work performed and potential scope changes
- Determine value of work complete
- Identify and initiate corrective action to resolve issues
- Participate in construct-ability reviews with clients and other operating areas to offer cost saving suggestions during the project design phase
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Ensure compliance with all Corporate Safety policies and procedures and OSHA rules and regulation
- Oversight of all contractor activities on major contracts throughout the course of the project
- College Degree in related field (BCM, Engineering, architectural etc.)
- 5- 7 years estimating experience with OST, Quick Bid,
- Must have experience with stucco and EIFS
- Must have strong computer skills and understand Microsoft Excel, Word and preferably MS Project.
- Must be able to read and understand construction plans and specifications
- Must be a critical thinker, detailed, analytical, and have excellent communication skills.
Please submit project list with resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000