HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking Construction Manager to oversee cabinet, countertop and contract furniture in multi family settings. Will need to live in or around Athens, Georgia.
- Collaborate with Project Management to provide final approval on reviews of equipment, logistics, and safety plans.
- Monitor construction progress and conduct schedule reviews to help Project Management team determine appropriate scheduling of installation resources and material needs
- Technical installation guidance for internal & external stakeholders
- Vet all new and existing installation subcontractors for capabilities related to scope of work.
- Oversee the field measurement process for all projects in collaboration with Field Representatives and Installation Supervisor
- Assist Preconstruction Manager with Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Regularly monitor active installations for adherence to quality standards and inventory control
- Proficiently utilize software tools: Excel, Building Connected, Procore, Bluebeam, and Revit
- Review field reporting and verify its accuracy at projects
- Communicate directly with project management as "independent" company representative to ensure customer satisfaction
- Review all Change Order submissions for justification and completeness
- Audit field conditions to confirm agreement with shop drawings
- Review, initiate, and monitor all punchwork lists for completeness and completion.
- Experience with multifamily cabinetry and countertops a must.
- Are detail-oriented, self-motivated, confident and have great communication skills.
- At least 3 years of multifamily construction experience
- Can successfully lead team ventures, including the development of employees and maintaining relationships with external entities and subcontractor communities
- Ability to travel
Excellent salary and bonus. Possible relocation assistance.
PLEASE SUBMIT PROJECT LIST ALONG WITH RESUME