HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking Construction Manager in Denver with MULTIFAMILY experience.
- Provide day-to-day management, technical direction, supervision, and coordination of construction activities
- Provide budget, schedule, and constructability input
- Review and redline all blueprints
- Prepare expense/revenue comparison spreadsheets
- Manage all direct/indirect construction obligations associated with the transaction agreement(s)
- Prepare bid packages for contractors, administer bids, and review pricing
- Manage/control pre-bid and pre-construction conferences
- Pursue service agreements for professional service firms
- Produce and manage overall development schedules
- Supervise contractors and all other professional services
- Assist in procurement of municipality approvals, permits, certifications, and conformance
- Assist in procurement of power, phone, cable, and gas contracts
- Prepare/update construction schedules
- Supervise submittal and RFI process
- Participate in and/or take leadership role in construction meetings
- Ensure plan and specification compliance
- Enforce quality standards
- Review and analyze all change orders
- Review/approve all invoices
- Forecast and monitor project cash flow
- Prepare monthly cost projections and reports
- Receive and inspect close out documents
- BA or BS with a concentration in construction technology, building construction, civil engineering, or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience with a regional or national apartment developer
- 3-7 years management and supervisory experience in construction
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
- Strong computer skills using Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Project or other scheduling software
- 5-8 years’ experience in budgeting, bid awarding, contract review, bonding, invoice processing, lien law, environmental regulation, change-order review and negotiation
PLEASE SUBMIT PROJECT LIST WITH RESUME
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits package.