HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking Development Manager to manage all phases of the development of Multifamily projects.
• Engage and assist in the site selection process
• Produce LOI's for all land purchases
• Coordinate with the project team to work through all feasibility issues. Update and maintain Master Due Diligence
Responsible for maintaining all timelines and critical dates
• Assist in the initial underwriting of the market and asset
• Assist in the product design, amenities and site plan coordination
• Coordinate and run all consultant meetings
• Coordinate construction management meetings and attend all OAC meetings as Liaison between construction and development
• Participate and prepare for all zoning meetings and coordinate the permitting process with consultants
• Responsible for assisting in closing development and acquisition loans
• Coordinate the transition from Development to Asset Management as the asset obtains final CO
• At least 5 years experience in multifamily real estate development
• Knowledge and experience in Southeast markets
• Excellent problem-solving skills, detailed, and able to multitask
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Excel, Word and Power Point proficiency required
• Construction degree preferred
Must be able to travel.
PLEASE SUBMIT PROJECT LIST WITH RESUME.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000.