HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Drywall/Metal Stud contractor is searching for an experienced Construction Drywall Project Manager in Atlanta.
- At least 5 years as a Drywall Project Manager required.
- Will oversee drywall, metal framing, acoustical ceilings and other areas as needed.
- Must be able to understand contract documents including architectural, structural and other trade drawings.
- Knowledge of interior metal framing, insulation, gypsum board assemblies, finishing, doors/frames/hardware, acoustical and other specialty ceilings, acoustical wall panels.
- Understanding of drywall material procurement and lead times.
- Understand submittals, engineering, budgeting, forecasting and scheduling.
- Will manage multiple drywall projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work in at team environment.
- Position may require local travel in the geographic service area of the particular office.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 based on experience.