Ardith Rademacher & Associates is a management recruiting firm specializing in the construction industry. Our direct construction industry experience enables us to provide a unique perspective and approach to difficult staffing and career advancement issues within the construction industry.
We know the construction industry. We have conducted successful recruiting assignments in a wide variety of construction and engineering job categories both locally and nationwide.
An exciting and immediate opportunity for a Marketing professional in North San Antonio office. Our client has over 30 years of experience as one of Texas’s top Builders. Their core strength is a professional team who work closely together. A Great Team with a great family atmosphere whose mission is to provide unmatched value through timeless commitment to professionalism, leadership, integrity and client satisfaction.
In this role, you are responsible for activities supporting the business development and marketing function, primarily the development, implementation and on-going oversight of a high-quality, efficient proposal, presentation and branding process. We wear many hats and you will be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities including social media, design, event coordination and office administration.
- Manage production of all proposals, presentations and associated graphics, including review of all major department deliverables.
- Participate in company-wide Marketing and Communication tasks.
- Develop and maintain business development/marketing tools and resources, including brochures, advertising templates, direct mail campaigns, award nominations and public relations materials to support the acquisition of new business.
- Design and manage various internal and external communication/newsletters.
- Maintain a relentless focus on meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations, primarily Business Development and Operations employees.
- Assist in various internal and external event planning and promotion
- Actively participates in industry, client, company and community relations to enhance company image.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Architecture or related field, plus 3 to 10 years of experience.
- Proven proposal management/writing/design skills, with experience in the AEC industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with customers by meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations.
- Solid presentation skills, business writing skills and graphics/design skills.
- Strong proficiency with company communication tools, such as email, internet, Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office), and desktop publishing tools (e.g., Adobe InDesign suite of products).
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions under tight deadlines and in the face of incomplete information.
- Social Media acumen is expected.
This is a full-time position. Salary is commensurate with experience and benefits are strong.