Mechanical Engineer

Plastic Design Inc Published: April 6, 2018
Location
Category
Industry


Plastic Design Inc

Description

A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar). 70% of our business is contract manufacturing parts for other companies, but the other 30% is designing and developing our in-house line of agricultural products:. PDI is looking for a creative and driven mechanical engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be skilled in part design in CAD software such as (SolidWorks, CREO, or...

Apply
Drop files here browse files ...
Captcha

Related Jobs

April 16, 2018
Assistant Mechanical Engineer   New York, NY new
April 16, 2018
Mechanical Engineer   Warsaw, IN new
April 16, 2018
Mechanical Engineer   Grand Rapids, MI
April 14, 2018
Mechanical Engineer   Indianapolis, IN
April 13, 2018
Are you sure you want to delete this file?
/

Subscribe To Personalized Notifications

You are subscribing to jobs matching your current search criteria.

Email Notifications

Email notifications will be sent to you Subscribe

 

Custom RSS Feed

Your personalized RSS Feed is below, copy the address to your RSS reader. Subscribe