HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Real Estate investment firm seeking multi family Construction Managers and Owner's Reps in the Southeast to serve as a liaison between third parties, General Contractors, and the development team. Can be based in Boca Raton, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia or Charlotte, North Carolina. Will represent the developer/owner’s best interest and ensures flawless construction administration and completion of ground-up multi family construction projects.
- Assist in the preparation of initial project budgets and schedules
- Manage each phase of the project from start to finish
- Manage project timelines,
- Provide updates on key project milestones, monitor and update budget . Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
- Review each phase of documents and fill gaps in scope while providing trackable feedback in a collaborative manner that sets the standards for document quality.
- Generate monthly reports as to the progress, problems, solutions, inspections, change orders, construction meetings, shop drawings, products and other items that reflect the progress or the lack there of.
- Receive and coordinate responses to the contractor's requests for information with the architect, engineer, or ownership team.
- Consistently pursue alternative means and methods that might maximize cost efficiency and schedule adherence, without sacrifice to quality, design integrity or accepted design standards.
- Responsibility for contract administration, change order review and management, invoice approvals, and verification of accurate bonds, insurance and lien waivers from contractors and vendors.
- Maintain project documents and drawings on shared electronic portals
- Guide the design teams through the design implementation process
- Bachelor’s degree in construction from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience in multi family construction operations, including project management, scheduling and estimating/budgeting.
- Procore certification.
- Experience with sophisticated multi family projects
- Knowledge of construction practices and labor costs in construction
- Experience building and developing subcontractor relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliver on time and within budget.
- Proficient in reading and understanding construction documents
- Mastery of MS Project, MS Office Suite, and project management software
- Working knowledge of local, state, and federal building codes and safety requirements.
- Must be able to work “hands-on” in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PLEASE PROVIDE PROJECT LIST WITH RESUME
Excellent salary and excellent benefits