HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking experienced Painting and Renovations Salesperson for multi family renovations company.
Must have experience in a sales and estimating role within the multi family renovation and painting industry.
- Prospect and generate leads and following up on existing opportunities
- Close sales
- Meet and network with clients at company events and shows, performing presentations.
- Inspects potential projects and create, provide, and present estimates
- Service existing and new potential customers
- Inform management of sales quota etc.
- Must have experience with painting and renovations of apartment buildings.
- Must have current client base and contacts with the Apartment Associations (AAA), Commercial property managers (BOMA), or the condominium and townhome HOA managers (CAI)
- Must be energetic.
- Proven sales experience.
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 plus commission and excellent benefits.