H&H Consultants, Inc. is an industry leading construction recruiting firm in the southeast. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC H&H Consultants is devoted solely to the construction industry and has worked with many of the ENR Top 400 firms throughout the US during its 27 year history.
Our client is a national Developer who is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join their organization headquartered in Charlotte, NC. Their primary markets are manufacturing, warehouse/distrubtion, industrial, retail and corporate office.
Ideal candidate has 7-14 years experience with a large commercial general contractor working on projects $25M and up.
This position Requires previous commercial construction experience.
Duties include the following as it pertains to managing a project:
- Oversight of the successive phases of projects.
- Subcontractor bidding and contract negotiations for projects.
- Project team selection, management and development.
- Overall safety and scheduling for assigned projects.
- Institute and oversee all procedures required for the work to be completed according to schedule.
- Interaction and communication with architects, engineers, general contractors and subcontractors.
- Adhering to company standards while completing projects on time and under budget.
Keywords: project management, contract management, development, developer, manufacturing, warehouse, distribution, industrial, retail, grocery anchor, corporate office, construction, bidding, document management, scheduling, building, civil, dirt work, asphalt, concrete.