HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking experienced Sales Manager to lead the divisional sales and marketing efforts and manage the sales team in Columbia, SC.
• Create and office product differentiators to motivate prospective
customers to purchase our home by understanding competition in
• Recruit, hire, place, train and retain agents
Manage sales team to insure all models and sales centers are merchandised, staffed and maintained properly.
• Plan and manage sales pricing, promotions
• Monitor and forecast sales based on market demand and trend in order to effectively recommend and/or adjust sales and marketing business plans.
• Manage the sales budget.
• Coordinate, implement and participate in training by outside consultant on various relevant topics.
• Conduct monthly training and role playing on sales techniques, closing techniques and product knowledge.
• Conduct comprehensive market study on a monthly basis.
• Visit each agent in their own model and evaluate their presentations, assess model
merchandising and marketing materials monthly.
• Partner with the Marketing Director to develop sales collateral and planning of activities.
• Coordinate and oversee the directional signage for each community.
• Review land purchases with Land Development Department.
• Track lot prices, products and trends for competitive communities.
• Manage field model inventory to maximize profit and sales. Monitor current homesite availability in all communities.
• Actively participate in community start-up meetings to insure new project is optimized, from a sales and marketing perspective, and that the schedule is on track per plan and budget.
• Lead and direct the efforts of the sales team to resolve customer issues/problems
• Support a high quality work environment.
• Approve contracts and commission payments.
• Participate in outside activities to represent and promote the products of the company.
• Meet or exceed previous performance levels in the areas defined by the key indicators
Directly supervises Sales Agents and Area Sales Assistants.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- 5-10 years of previous sales experience within the residential real estate market, with at least 3 years of that experience in new home sales
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook),KOVA/Saphire software.
Required Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Realtor’s License
• Broker’s License in good standing
• Valid state drivers license in good standing
Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 plus bonus.