HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Residential Home Builder is seeking on site Builder/Project Manager to manage daily construction activities and deliver showcase ready homes on time in the Jonesboro area.
- Consult with architect, engineer, builder, selections coordinator, trade contractors, and clients on plan revisions and change orders.
- Walk through homes daily. Take overall responsibility for keeping sites clean and organized.
- Schedule municipal inspections.
- Explain safety program to field employees and trade contractors, and make sure they follow it.
- Guide and direct field employees, trade contractors, and suppliers.
- Explain quality control standards and supervise their implementation.
- Make sure homes are build to quality standards. Strive for no-defect construction.
- Keep construction manager informed of each home's production status. .
- Order materials and supplies and schedule deliveries. Receive, inspect, and verify all deliveries.
- At least 5 years experience with residential building
- Management experience
- 4 year Construction related degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to communicate with homeowners, subcontractors and trades
- Must be organized and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000