HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking experienced Sales Representative for Commercial Roofing Company in Atlanta.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate goals
- Play an active role in forecasting activities
- Works with internal resources to ensure maximum customer performance
- Develop and manage customer programs to drive sales growth
- Ability to travel
- MUST HAVE COMMERCIAL ROOFING SALES EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience selling COMMERCIAL ROOFING
- Proven track record of identifying, qualifying and growing businesses
- Must know the Atlanta market
- Attention to detail and organizational skills required
Salary: $75,000 base plus bonuses and excellent benefits