HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Growing, well-established company in Atlanta is looking for a Sales Representative/Account Manager with experience selling automatic door systems.
- Develop and foster sales relationships with decision makers.
- Sell Automatic Door Systems to decision makers.
- Design door systems that will solve your customers’ facilities door challenges.
- Develop scope of work for each proposal.
- Work with blue prints and drawings.
- At least 5 years experience selling automatic door systems.
- Aptitude for technical applications and/or electrical and/or mechanical systems.
- Good driving record.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to generate sales by prospecting for new business.
- AAADM Certified highly preferred; American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000to $100,000/year plus commission. Company car and gas card provided. 401K and other benefits.
Keywords: automatic doors, automatic pedestrian doors, hospital doors, big box doors, grocery store doors, airport doors, store front doors, sales, door systems, automatic door systems, sales representative, sales rep.