Seeking Project Manager:
Manage Subcontract administration. This includes subcontract negotiation, maintaining consistency in contract language and processes across work areas, and coordinating scope definition with estimators and managers of relative work areas.
Here's a little about the company...
- They’ve been around since 1937.
- $4B in annual revenue.
- They are employee-owned and arguably have one of the best ownership programs out there because everyone who works for them for over a year has a chance to earn major stock dividends.
This is an organization that truly values and appreciates its employees. Here are some examples of how they demonstrate that:
- Industry leading benefits,
- Does the little things to show it values its employees,
- Invest in on-site training and off-site training, and
- Will help you follow a path to benefit your career.
They are one of those rare giant companies that gives a damn about their people.
In this role as PM you’ll join the team with some of the smartest people in construction.
We are hiring for a massive resume building project!
This is permanent position.