Carolina Search Group is proud to be the industry’s experts in construction recruiting.
We work with leading General Contractors, Specialty Contractors, Developers and Owners across the country to find them the most talented individuals in the marketplace.
One of the industry's Top 5 Healthcare GC's in the country is searching for Lead, Field, and Assistant Superintendents with Healthcare experience on projects up to $50 million+ to join their team long-term. This company is well-known for taking excellent care of its employees with a very low turnover rate and one of the best out-of-town living policy's in the industry. They have maintained stability for over 70 years in the industry by developing outstanding client relationships. They are currently in a strategic growth mode and looking to hire full time highly qualified candidates.
They are now in need of Traveling Superintendents with Healthcare experience to oversee construction of the projects in the field while working with the project manager to ensure timely and quality completion of the construction process.
- Full time travel in the contiguous United States (primarily the southeast)
- Project size ranging from $1M-$50M
- Build and coordinate project schedule
- Keep in constant contact with Subcontractors to ensure timely work to keep project on time / within budget
- Establishes and manages the critical work objectives, performance standards & planning,
- Establish Methods of Procedure to ensure minimization of human error factors which could cause down time during work processes
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Retail construction projects
- Ability to build strong relationships with subcontractors and suppliers in order to run the site efficiently and effectively
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills