Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Atlanta-based General Contractor, specializing in retail & restaurant construction, is searching for a lead Construction Superintendent for night time restaurant upfit projects.
This position will be directly responsible for organizing, supervising, maintaining schedules, planning, and directing subcontractors.
• This position requires at least 7 years of construction experience, with at least 3 years working as the lead Superintendent on restaurant build-outs for a CM, or GC.
• Previous experience working on food court or airport retail projects is required.
• Due to the nature of the projects all work is done at night, Sunday thru Thursday.
• Thorough knowledge of restaurant build-outs &/or remodeling is required.
• You must be able to pass an FBI background check since some projects will be at airports.
• Ability to work closely with owner’s representatives and adapt to changing requirements by the owner is essential.
• Salary - $75K - $100K depending on experience.
• Company pays the majority of the healthcare, vision, dental, and life insurance for the employee.
• A company vehicle and fuel is provided.
Keywords: Construction jobs, Superintendent, Field Supervision, airport, retail, up-fit, buildout, remodel, restaurant, food court, multi-use, commercial, mixed-use, Southeast, airport, food court, Georgia, ground up, renovation, tenant build-out, GA, Georgia, restaurants, renovations, airport, retail,