Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
General Contractor specializing in healthcare and large commercial projects has openings for two Project Managers for hospital construction projects. One will be located in Orlando and the other in Tampa.
The Project Manager will:
• Work with the estimating department during the preconstruction process to provide insight on schedule and construction methods.
• Be the direct contact for the project owner and their consultants.
• Responsible for managing all business aspects of the project as well as provide direction to the field Supervision.
• At least 10 years’ experience working for a GC or CM in project management or preconstruction is required.
• At least 3 years of hospital construction experience while working for a GC or CM is required.
• Your experience must include having been the PM on at least one hospital project in excess of $5M in the last 3 years. (This can be a renovation, addition, or new construction.)
Compensation: $90,000 - $130,000 base salary, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid if you do not currently live in the Orlando or Tampa area.
A 4 year construction related degree is required.
keywords: Project manager, PM, Assistant Project Manager, APM, Project Engineer, Commercial construction, construction jobs, MOB, clinic, medical office building, healthcare, hospital, Orlando, FL, Tampa, Florida, Jacksonville, FL, Atlanta, GA, Georgia, Southeast, construction jobs, healthcare construction, hospital construction,