Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Lexington based industrial open-shop General Contractor is searching for an experienced Structural Steel Estimator for industrial construction projects.
- You will be responsible for preparing estimates on new projects and estimating prices for change orders on existing contracts.
- Most projects are for industrial food processing projects.
- Experience estimating structural steel for industrial applications such as equipment supports, pipe supports, and building frame is essential.
- At least basic knowledge and ability to use AutoCAD &/or SolidWorks is required.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting drawings, bid requests & instructions, as well as detailed specifications for preparation of structural steel estimates is essential.
- Typical structural steel portions of the projects are $50K - $1M in size.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience estimating fabrication and erection for structural steel construction on industrial projects is required.
Compensation: $90K - $100K plus profit based bonus, healthcare benefits, 401K. Reasonable relocation expenses will be provided for the right candidate.
Keywords: construction jobs, stainless steel, steel construction, preconstruction, construction estimator, industrial construction, industrial plant, Industrial piping, piping, superintendent, Field manager, project manager, Lexington, Kentucky, KY, SolidWorkds, AutoCAD, anhydrous ammonia, Process piping, manufacturing, plant operations, food processing piping, pipe fabrication, construction jobs, industrial construction, industrial plant, Industrial piping, piping, superintendent, Field manager, project manager, Process piping, shutdown, shut down, turnaround, turn around, outage, manufacturing, plant operations, food processing piping, pipe fabrication, 200317-EST,