Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
National restaurant chain headquartered in the Atlanta, Georgia area is searching for Construction Project Managers for remodeling and renovations of their existing stores.
- You will be responsible for acting as the owner’s representative on multiple restaurant construction projects throughout the country, but primarily in the Southeast.
- This position reports to the Director of Art and Design. Experience with artistic design is a plus.
- The responsibilities of this position will include:
- Managing the renovation of multiple restaurants at a time.
- Ensuring the construction meets the requirements of the brand.
- Consulting with the franchisee of each restaurant in the selection of a GC to perform the work and periodic inspection of the work to ensure it meets the brand specifications.
- Approximately 50% travel is required.
- You must have at least 3 years of construction experience working for a GC, CM, or as an owner’s representative.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager on renovations of restaurants, hotels, retail, hospitality, or entertainment facilities.
- A four year construction or design related degree is required.
- You must currently live in the Atlanta area or be willing to relocate here.
- $75,000 - $100,000/year, depending on experience, plus bonus, and excellent benefits.
Keywords: construction jobs, PM, Project Manager, APM, PM, Assistant Project Manager, project Engineer, Architect, space planning, interior designer, Tenant interiors, retail, restaurant, renovation, remodel, construction job, owner’s rep, construction jobs, owners representative, restaurants, Atlanta, GA, Georgia, Southeast, remodel, ground up, stores, project Engineer, Architect, space planning, interior designer, Tenant interiors, retail, restaurant construction, restaurant renovation, restaurant remodel, retail, hospitality, hotel, entertainment, retail construction, commercial construction, retail designer, interior design, architect, architecture, 210310-PM,