Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Atlanta-based Residential Developer is searching for a construction Owner’s Representative for residential community construction projects in the Atlanta area. No need for extended travel all assignments will be in the greater Atlanta area.
We are looking for an individual who wants to grow with our company and have long term stable future
- You will work on-site and monitor all phases of the construction process for the owner.
- You will be responsible for working directly with the GC as the Owner’s representative on all business aspects of the project including: shop drawings, RFI’s, schedule review, pay requests, and change orders.
- Ensure quality control, schedule, and budget are maintained.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of Microsoft Project software. Experience with scheduling software is a plus.
- You must have at least 7 years of experience in construction with at least 3 years working on residential construction.
- Experience with foundations, framing, and finishing of homes is essential. This experience can be while working as an owner’s representative, as a PM for a Developer/Builder, or as a PM with a General Contractor.
Experience with remodeling as well as new construction is required.
Prefer candidate to have a Georgia GC License
- You must currently live in the Atlanta area or be willing to relocate here. Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
- A 4 year construction-related degree is preferred.
- $100,000 - $125,00/year, depending on experience, plus benefits
Keywords: construction jobs, Assistant Project Manager, Project Engineer, APM, Project Manager, PM, Owner’s rep, owner’s representative, Developer, development, Resident Engineer, Multifamily, single family, homes, ground up construction, ground-up construction, townhomes, Multi-family, multifamily, wood frame, residential, HUD, affordable housing, sustainable housing, garden style, podium, mid-rise, midrise, mid-rise, high rise, Procore, Microsoft Project, Atlanta, Georgia, GA, ATL, construction jobs, Assistant Project Manager, APM, PM, Project Manager, Multifamily, residential, garden style, podium, wood frame, stick built, Atlanta, Georgia, GA, 211014-SF,