Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Savannah Based Waste Water Treatment Plant General Contractor has an immediate need for an experienced Superintendent for construction of water and waste water treatment plants and pump stations throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. This company is growing and there is a tremendous opportunity to advance as it continues to grow.
Typical project sizes are $5M - $15M in value.
- Qualified candidates must have experience as the lead superintendent on water treatment or waste water treatment projects. (W/WWTP), in excess of $5M.
- This experience must include additions to existing plants from the ground up.
- Full treatment plant construction experience, taking the project from dirt to operation, not just the structures or mechanical work.
- A minimum of 10 years working for a General Contractor or specialty contractor on W/WWTP projects is required.
- Projects are located throughout Georgia and the Carolinas. Travel is required, per diem and living expenses will be paid.
- Applicants must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- $100,000 - $125,000/yr depending on qualifications.
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent healthcare benefits package, and 401K
- Per diem paid while traveling
keywords: Atlanta, GA, Southeast U.S. , Savannah, Brunswick, Augusta, Charleston, Columbia, charlotte, NC, North Carolina, South Carolina, SC, Florida, FL, Southeastern U.S., South, construction jobs, WTP, WWTP, W/WWTP, construction, construction Superintendent, pump stations, pump station, heavy civil, water, waste water, wastewater, treatment plant, concrete structure, structures, clarifiers, digesters, filtration, aeration, concrete tanks, ozone, ultraviolet, tunnels, underground utilities, piping, process piping, yard piping, process equipment, millwright, millwright, underground utilities, process equipment, heavy civil, civil structures, heavy civil, 190917-WTS,