HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking Construction Multi Family Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Oversee multi family projects
- Manage day to day aspects of projects
- Project scheduling
- Project buyout
- Subcontractor coordination
- Overseeing complete project quality control thru turnover
- Assist in preparation of contracts
- Review change orders
- Prepare progress reports
- Know what it going on in the field/anticipate and solve problems
- Quality control
- Must have Construction Project Management experience.
- Must have experience with Multi Family Projects to include either garden, wrap, high rise or mixed use.
- New construction and renovation experience required
- 4 year construction related degree
- Knowledge of building practices, materials and techniques, code requirements, ADA requirements, mechanical systems, permitting processes and requirements, market pricing and lien waivers.
- Must be able to communicate professionally, have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized
- Must be proficient with a PC and Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Office)
- Must be able to travel.
Please include detailed project list with resume.
Contact us at email@example.com or 678 352-1524 for additional information.