HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking Operations Manager for Multi Family Renovation and Painting Company in Atlanta.
- Overseeing coordination and selection of project managers, subcontractors, vendors, continuing education programs, revenue generation, job success, scheduling, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Reviewing all scopes of work for ensuring that all regulations and specifications are being followed.
- Responsibility of proper construction and administration contracts and for gathering all the necessary licenses and permits.
- Tracking and controlling the construction schedules and the associated costs for achieving project completion within the budget and time allotted.
- Reporting to the senior management on the progress of a project and necessary modifications that must be executed.
- Supervising immediate subordinates to manage subcontractors, staff, and schedules that are related to the daily construction issues of a project.
- Reviewing progress reports, checking on reported difficulties and correcting any safety violation or other deficiencies.
- Interface with clients to resolve problems, perform site inspection walks, develop scopes of work, and company client functions.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, civil engineering, construction or building science.
- At least 10 years of work experience in management and construction.
- Experience in handling personnel office staff, project managers, sub-contractors, suppliers, and interfacing with property managers, engineers, architects, and homeowners.
Salary: $80,000 - $85,000 per year. Excellent Benefits
PLEASE INCLUDE DETAILED PROJECT LIST WITH RESUME.