HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Major Developer in Charlotte is seeking experienced Pre-Construction Manager.
- Manage all pre-construction of Multi-Family communities
- Assist with development of plans from site identification to schematic plans.
- In charge of all permitting and that they are valid and on file
- Manage reports and inspections
- Ensure all documents are detailed and complete
- Maintain the project budget and schedule
- Obtain bids and review estimates
- Distribute bid sheets, plans, and specifications to bidders
- Develop working relationships with subcontractors, suppliers, engineers, and building officials
- Creates and maintains various monthly reports
- 4 year degree in construction, architecture, engineering or related
- 5-10 years experience with Multi-Family or mixed use required
- Experience with managing all phases of construction projects
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, and scheduling required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Computer skills
- Supervisory experience highly desired
PLEASE ATTACH PROJECT LIST TO RESUME
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 plus bonus potential and benefits