HCC RECRUITING SERVICES is an Atlanta based construction recruiting firm specializing in multifamily and commercial construction executive placements. Robert Herndon as President is a 24 year Construction Executive professional and has worked for top Multi-Family and Commercial Developers as President, Vice President and Project Manager.
Mr. Herndon’s experience serving as President and Vice president of these construction organizations provides him with unique knowledge of Client and Candidate needs and their specific requirements by understanding the construction positions from office staffing to on site.
Mr. Herndon has directly overseen the Development and Construction of hundreds of multi- family and commercial projects throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest.
Mr. Herndon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management from the University of Florida and has earned General Contractors Licenses in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Mr. Herndon has interviewed, hired and trained hundreds of professional construction individuals from Construction Administration, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers, Estimators, Superintendents, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Mr. Herndon’s relationships and contacts throughout the industry help better serve the needs of the client and candidate.
HCC Recruiting Services with Mr. Herndon’s and his staff brings the construction experience and industry knowledge that benefits both clients and candidates in their search of personnel and positions.
Seeking Senior Project Manager for Multi Family projects in Houston, Texas.
- Overall project delivery (contracts, cost, schedule, quality and information)
- Head project team with project controls, quality assurance and administration
- Manage improvement projects from design and construction in accordance with the owner’s objectives
- Manage schedules, contracts, documents, budgets, scope development, procedures, and controls for project.
- Manage consultant invoices and contractor payments
- Manage change orders
- Build rapport with subcontractors, suppliers, design team, customers and others
- Understand all requirements, documents, and project drawings
- Schedule and attend meetings and required inspections
- Manage coordination meetings with contractors and update staff on progress of project
- Must have experience managing Multi Family projects to include podium and high rise.
- 10 years construction project management experience required
- 4 year construction related degree
- Knowledge of construction terms, concepts, planning, and scheduling
- Must be able to communicate professionally, have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized
- Must be proficient with a PC and Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Office)
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
PLEASE INCLUDE DETAILED PROJECT LIST ALONG WITH RESUME