Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
National Top 10 Heavy Civil General Contractor is looking for an experienced Project Manager for large W/WWTP construction projects in the Washington DC area.
This a tremendous opportunity to work for one of the largest and most highly respected Heavy Civil GC’s in the U.S. managing some of the largest and most prestigious projects in the U.S.
- Typical project values are $50 Million - $500 Million.
- Depending on the project, the Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects and P & L of the entire project, or on very large projects, work as a member of the project management team and report to a Project Executive.
- You must have at least 7 years’ experience in Water or Waste Water plant construction while working for a GC. Experience working as an owner’s rep, for a design firm, or for an inspection company will not be considered.
- Experience as the lead PM on at least one W/WWTP project in excess of $25M in value is a must.
- A 4 year construction-related degree is required.
Compensation: $100K - $160K per year, depending on experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Keywords: construction jobs, WTP, WWTP, treatment plant, construction, VA, MD, Washington DC, WV, NC, PA, Construction, construction jobs, Project Manager, Construction Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, PM, APM concrete structures, concrete tanks, effluent, terciary, digester, flocculation basin, ozone, Reverse Osmosis, ozone treatment, UV, clearwell, clear well, Washington DC, NY, Baltimore, Raleigh, Hampton Roads, construction jobs, 200120-WPM,