Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Savannah Based Waste Water Treatment Plant General Contractor is searching for a Construction Project Manager for construction jobs for water and waste water treatment plants and pump stations throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. This company is growing and there is a tremendous opportunity to advance as it continues to grow.
Typical project sizes are $5M - $15M in value.
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to move into a PM role, or for a PM to gain experience and quickly advance into an upper management role as this regional office grows.
- At least 1 year of experience working on Water or Waste Water treatment plant (W/WWTP) projects for a General Contractor as a Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, or PM, is required.
- Experience working on projects in the $1M-$15M range preferred.
- A 4 year Construction-Related degree is required.
- You must live in the Savannah area or be willing to relocate here.
- $60,000 - $100,000/year, depending on experience
- Excellent healthcare benefits and 401K
Keywords: construction jobs, WWTP, WTP, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Plant, Assistant Project Manager, APM, Project Engineer, P.E., PE, PM, process piping, construction jobs, WWTP, WTP, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Plant, Assistant Project Manager, APM, Project Engineer, P.E., PE, PM, process piping, Atlanta, GA Georgia, 190812-WPM, Savannah, Georgia, Atlanta, GA, Construction jobs,