Ardith Rademacher & Associates is a management recruiting firm specializing in the construction industry. Our direct construction industry experience enables us to provide a unique perspective and approach to difficult staffing and career advancement issues within the construction industry.
We know the construction industry. We have conducted successful recruiting assignments in a wide variety of construction and engineering job categories both locally and nationwide.
Our client is ready to grow with a construction sales professional eager to directly impact the way business is developed. We have an immediate opportunity for a Construction Business Development Manager who displays strong leadership and communication skills and excels at relationship-based sales.
Working with the executive team, you will be responsible for developing new clients, establishing profitable relationships with external organizations, and engaging an existing community of clients while sourcing new customers through various methods. Growth in this role is aggressive.
You will demonstrate:
- Experience as a highly organized leader and resourceful self-starter
- A track record of developing new accounts while engaging existing accounts
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales focused role within Pittsburgh’s commercial, healthcare, light industrial, education, and/or mixed-use high rise communities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A higher education: A Bachelor's Degree with a Master’s strongly preferred
As leaders in and out of the work environment, you will join a team committed to world-class service that balances high expectations with operational support in an energized, collaborative work environment. Compensation is commensurate with experience and our benefits, 401(k) and continuing education are some of the strongest in the industry.