Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Specialty contractor has an immediate need for a Project Manager to run projects for key clients/owners for their Detroit Michigan division.
- Projects are civil in nature, involving underground utilities, so familiarity with civil construction is highly preferred.
- Your ability to manage people, handle multiple projects at a time, and work well with the client is of utmost importance.
- Daytime travel to check the status of jobsites will be necessary but you will be home every night.
- This position will be responsible for multiple projects for this company. These projects are not complicated, but do require strong management and multi-tasking skills. You will have full responsibility for scheduling, cost control, subcontractor management, cost analysis, directing crews, billing, and maintaining excellent relationships with owners.
- At least 10 years’ experience managing construction projects for a GC or specialty contractor is required.
- Experience with municipal contracting is a plus.
- You must have experience managing subs and directing some self-performed work. Experience managing cost and schedule is essential. Ability to manage subcontractors and material procurement is crucial.
- Experience working with major municipal customers such as Detroit Water and Sewer Department (DWSD) and Great Lakes Water Authority (GLWA) is highly preferred.
- A 4 year degree is required.
You must currently live in the Detroit Metropolitan area or be willing to relocate here. Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
Compensation: $110,000 -$130,000/ year plus a vehicle allowance and fuel. Bonus program of up to 20% of annual salary, paid in quarterly installments. Medical, dental, & 401K.
Keywords: construction jobs, sitework, Site work, building construction, commercial construction, underground utilities, GLWA, DWSD, sewer repair, pipe lining, water lines, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, paving, piling, concrete, foundations, concrete forming, construction jobs, General contractor, HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, MEP, Project Manager, Project Executive, operations manager, Detroit, Michigan, MI, jobs, Heavy highway, civil, Heavy civil, sewer repair, pipe lining, Transportation, sitework, Site work, earthwork, grading, building construction, commercial construction, underground utilities, pipe lining, water lines, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, paving, piling, Fdot, foundations, concrete, construction jobs, General contractor, HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, MEP, plumbing, Project Manager, Project Executive, operations manager, construction jobs, Heavy highway, civil, Heavy civil, Transportation, 210224-PM