Civil Construction Project Manager
Synergy Professionals, Inc.
Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Atlanta Division of a Top 10 heavy civil GC is searching for an experienced Project Manager for Water and Waste Water Treatment Plant projects. Initial project assignment will be on a $100M+, 3 year, project in the Atlanta area.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected Top 10 heavy civil contractor and work on some of the highest profile W/WWTP projects in the country. Projects are typically $75M - $300M in value.
- At least 7 years of experience working on Water or Waste Water treatment plants for a General Contractor is required.
- You must have experience as a PM on at least one W/WWTP project in excess of $25M in value in the last 5 years.
- A 4 year Construction-Related degree is required.
- Experience working for an Owner, Engineering, or design firm is not acceptable.
- $100,000 - $130,000/year, depending on experience.
- Full benefits and bonus package.
- Reasonable relocation expenses to relocate to the Atlanta area will be paid.
Keywords: construction jobs, WWTP, WTP, W/WWTP, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Plant, Assistant Project Manager, APM, Project Engineer, P.E., PE, PM, process piping, construction jobs, W/WWTP, WWTP, WTP, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Plant, Assistant Project Manager, APM, Project Engineer, P.E., PE, PM, process piping,201209-PM,