Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Savannah Based Waste Water Treatment Plant General Contractor is searching for an experienced Superintendent for construction jobs on water and waste water treatment plants (W/WWTP) and pump stations. The projects are all located in the area from Charleston, SC to Jacksonville, FL. This company is growing and there is a tremendous opportunity to advance as it continues to grow.
Typical project sizes are $5M - $15M in value.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in construction.
- At least 7 years of experience working on Water or Waste Water treatment plant (W/WWTP) projects for a General Contractor as a Superintendent, is required.
- Experience working on W/WWTP projects in the $1M-$15M range preferred.
- You must currently live in the Coastal SC /GA area within 4 hours of Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA or be willing to relocate here. Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
- You must be willing to travel within the coastal SC /GA region. Per diem will be paid when working outside commuting distance from your home, which must be within the area described above.
- $90,000 - $125,000/year, depending on experience
- Company truck
- Excellent healthcare benefits and 401K
Keywords: construction jobs, WWTP, WTP, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Plant, Superintendent, Field Engineer, concrete, process piping, millwright, process piping, construction jobs, WWTP, WTP, Water Treatment Plant, Treatment Plant, Atlanta, GA Georgia, Savannah, Georgia, Charleston, SC, Hilton Head, SC, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, GA, Construction jobs,