Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Southeast Regional General Contractor is searching for a Corporate Safety Director for their Atlanta Headquarters.
This is a highly respected General Contractor. The company has been in business over 75 years. Their projects are negotiated and design/build projects throughout the SE U.S.
They have an excellent safety record and they want to be pro-active to keep it that way.
• You will report directly to the Vice President of Risk Management
• You will be responsible for creating and maintaining safety initiatives and improving the safety programs for the entire corporation.
• Occasional travel to offices throughout the SE U.S. to advise, instruct, and implement processes and procedures to ensure safety will be required
• You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety or related field.
• A minimum of OSHA 30 certification is required.
• 10+ years in safety and risk management roles for a commercial GC is required.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a regional or corporate Safety Director position for a GC performing at least $250M in annual volume is required.
• $120,000 - $150,000/yr, plus excellent benefits.
• If you do not currently live in the Atlanta, GA area reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
Keywords: Safety Professional, Safety Manager, HSE Manager, Risk Management, Site Safety Manger, Safety Director, construction jobs, OSHA, OSHA 30, OSHA 60, HSE, Commercial Construction, industrial construction, Construction jobs,