Company is known for:
- Clean Room
- Commercial construction
- 85% repeat business
- Top 50 Contractor ENR SW.
This is an organization that truly value and appreciates its employees. Here are some examples of how they demonstrate that.
- Industry leading benefits
- Training opportunities,
- Trade-specific training,
- Gym membership reimbursement,
- Travel opportunities,
- Company does the little things to show it values its employees.
- They invest in onsite training,
- Off site training, and
- Involved in the community and giving back.
You’ll get to flex your creative muscles while earning your next promotion.The roles are entry level positions with goal to train you how to build projects in the field, and assist the Superintendent
You will learn:
- Provide and coordinate full estimating services for a variety of construction projects.
- Manage qualifications, solicitations, for projects.
- Create and maintain estimating files.
- Understand scope of work.
- Ensure accurate pricing from vendors.
- Ensure vendors scope work correctly and accurate.
- Improve your skill for promotion to Sr. Estimator.
- 1+ years' experience in estimating and/or preconstruction, general contractor experience strongly preferred
- Experience using Sage 300 (formerly called Timberline) accounting and estimating software, as well as Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Scheduler, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of basic surveying is a plus
- Knowledge of MS suite is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Building Construction, or other equivalent Construction program.