Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
General Contractor specializing in healthcare and large commercial projects has a need for a Construction Project Manager to work on hospital construction projects in the Charlotte area. Typical projects include ground-up, additions, and renovations of hospital projects ranging from $5M - $750M.
The Project Manager will:
- Work with the estimating department during the preconstruction process to provide insight on schedule and construction methods.
- Be the direct contact for the project owner and their consultants.
- Responsible for managing all business aspects of the project as well as provide direction to the field Supervision.
Project Manager Requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience working for a General Contractor or CM in project management, or a mix of project management and preconstruction, is required.
- At least 3 years of hospital construction experience in the last 5 years while working for a General Contractor or CM is required.
- Your experience must include having been the Project Manager on at least one hospital project in excess of $5M, or an APM on a $15M+ hospital project. (This can be a renovation, addition, or new construction.)
Compensation: $90,000 - $140,000 base salary, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid if you do not currently live in the Charlotte area.
A 4 year construction related degree is required.
keywords: Project manager, PM, Assistant Project Manager, APM, Project Engineer, Commercial construction, construction jobs, MOB, clinic, medical office building, healthcare, hospital, Charlotte, NC, North carolina, Southeast, construction jobs, healthcare construction, hospital construction, 200629-HPM