Healthcare Construction Superintendent
Synergy Professionals, Inc.
Synergy Professionals, Inc. is a national construction recruiting firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Chesapeake, VA. We are devoted exclusively to the construction industry. Synergy Professionals is committed to being the best recruiting service available to our clients and to the candidates we present.
See our website at: www.Synergyprof.com
Southeast-based General Contractor is searching for an experienced healthcare construction Superintendent for projects in the Jacksonville, FL area.
You do not need to currently live in the Jacksonville area. Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
Your initial project will be ground-up construction of a medical clinic. Typical project values are $10M - $100M.
You will be responsible for supervising all field operations, scheduling, and directing self- performed labor and subcontractors to ensure safety, quality and schedule are maintained.
• At least 7 years of hospital / healthcare construction experience while working for a GC or CM is required.
• At least one healthcare project in that past 3 years must have been in excess of $10M.
• Experience working on at least one hospital project in excess of $3M in the last 5 years is required.
• ACHA certification is a plus.
• $90,000 - $130,000 base salary, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package.
• Reasonable relocation expenses will be paid.
keywords: Construction jobs, Superintendent, ACHA, Commercial construction, MOB, clinic, medical office building, healthcare, hospital, imaging center, screening center, Jacksonville, Florida, FL construction jobs, healthcare construction, hospital construction, Superintendent