Ardith Rademacher & Associates is a management recruiting firm specializing in the construction industry. Our direct construction industry experience enables us to provide a unique perspective and approach to difficult staffing and career advancement issues within the construction industry.
We know the construction industry. We have conducted successful recruiting assignments in a wide variety of construction and engineering job categories both locally and nationwide.
This Human Resource Manager I is a champion of our client’s culture and core values. If you are a true ‘people person’ with an intense passion for supporting great teams and helping them thrive, ensuring that all employees have the tools and support to be successful and fulfilled throughout their journey, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Reporting directly to the President, you will be responsible for overseeing, refining, and executing our people-focused standards and procedures, while using and improving existing and recommended systems and processes. This includes activities related to talent recruitment and onboarding, payroll and benefits, day-to-day operations, risk management, compliance, and safety. The position requires experience in organizational and people operations, strong relationship-building skills, an ability to manage details while understanding the big picture, and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate employee recruitment and hiring activities, including posting open positions, coordinating interviews, and supporting managers in the hiring process.
- Coordinate systems and documentation relating to people operations, including payroll, benefits, insurance, and personnel policies.
- Coordinate the annual performance and professional growth cycle.
- Champion and project our culture and core values.
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external partners, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A commitment to professionalism, with strong judgment and discretion.
- At least five years of experience coordinating organizational and people operations.
- Great team player with a strong conviction in the power of collaboration in a small staff setting.
This is a full-time exempt position being created to align, direct and impact growth in a dynamic organization.
Compensation and Benefits:
Strong benefit package, engaged team environment and work/life balance.
$95,000 - $110,000