Irrigation System Operator

US Department of the Interior Published:
Browning, MT

US Department of the Interior


Incumbent is required to operate a government motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver's license, and have a safe driving record within the 4 year period immediately preceding submittal of GSA Form 3607. Successful completion of a full 4-year of study leading to a bachelor's degree with major study or at least 24 semester hours in any combination of courses such as civil engineering, agriculture...